Chapter 18

Lu Yuan walked to the first piece of wool, and the live studio switched the camera to the surface of the rough stone in time:

"This piece of wool is an ordinary yellow sand leather shell, which is not easy to identify, but if you look closely, there are several gray-white spots scattered on its surface, and most of the spots are distributed on one side, which is very uneven; look at its leather shell. ..."

With his detailed explanation, Bai Jing has a deeper understanding of this piece of wool. He is worthy of being a senior stone gambler. There are many details that he has not noticed.

However, the audience in the live broadcast room was not very interested in these boring explanations. Fortunately, at the same time as the explanation, there will be an experienced calcite master synchronizing the calculus.

At this time, everyone was connected to the virtual port, and they were able to stand by and watch the calcification process in person. This excitement caused a surge in traffic, and the number of people in the live broadcast room successfully exceeded the 80 million mark.

The first piece of wool was cut three times in different directions along the leather shell, and it was no surprise that it was a white stone, and everyone could not help sighing softly.

The second piece of wool cut a knife along the ringworm at the bottom, and when the second knife fell, it turned green. However, when everyone was excited, the stone gambler cut two more knifes and found that it was green on the skin, which attracted countless people. Sorrow.

The third piece of wool...

In more than an hour, Master Xie Shi untied a total of eleven pieces of wool. Only one of these wools had jadeite, but there were large cracks in the jade meat, which could not be used at all, and everyone's mood also fell.

At this time, the calcite master moved the white salt sand skin wool material numbered '12' to the calcite machine.

The hearts of the candidates were immediately suspended. More than half of them chose this piece of wool, and they all prayed that there would be no problems. This was related to whether they could pass the assessment.

Ning Yuxuan first saw this piece of white salt sand skin wool during the exam, and without hesitation, filled in the number '12' into the answer in the last column.

Now her mood is still very relaxed: just based on the performance of this piece of wool, the jade inside will never be bad!

A smile appeared on Lu Yuan's handsome face, and he gently rubbed the surface of the wool with his hands, introducing:

"This piece of white salt sand skin has a rough surface and a strong sense of sand removal. It is a typical wool material from the first field of the Sauté area, and it is the best in white sand skin. The surface of the skin is compact and delicate, indicating that the seed is old. 【 Note】

Looking at its surface, a strip of green pine flowers is symmetrically distributed, which is a very good material. The probability of ice seeds is very high, and it is even possible to produce glass seeds! "

After Lu Yuan explained it in detail, Master Xie Shi looked back and forth for a long time very cautiously, and then began to wipe the stone along the direction of Songhua, and soon wiped out the fog.

The fog is coming out so soon, it's still white fog!

In an instant, everyone's enthusiasm was ignited, the popularity of the live broadcast room soared to the extreme, and the number of people rose.

The candidates sitting in front of the stage were equally excited.

It was foggy, and judging from the water-sprinkled section, the jadeite inside was not bad.