Chapter 79

Because the Dinaikapi shell is a bit thick, Bai Jing roughly observed the distribution of the fissures, and directly turned the grinding wheel to the maximum, and started rubbing the stone along the window below the 'head' of the pear-shaped rough stone.

Seeing Gu Yun's solution to the stone, the onlookers quickly moved their positions to the right, stood outside the cordon and scrambled to stick their heads out, and some of them could only look at the big screen.

The rustling sound of the grinding wheel sounded, and Zhuo Hang next to him glanced at him and also accelerated.

Even if King Biao was defeated, Zhuo Hang didn't think he would lose.

The fissures on the A02 are enough to make the jade in this piece of wool shatter, and its value is greatly reduced!

He still has a chance!

As long as the other party collapses more severely, with Gu Yun's fame, people's attention will only be on him, and how King Biao is secondary.

Thinking of this, Zhuo Hang suddenly became motivated.

The sound of the grinding wheel rubbing stones came and went, which seemed a bit harsh in the quiet calcite area.

Bai Jing's movements were fast, and in less than a minute, he turned the two-finger-wide window into a complete wipe the size of an adult's slap.

Sprinkling some water on it, the bright yang green comes out from the clean glass-like transparent texture, making it more and more emerald green and full of greenery.

【It's rubbed up! 】

[Wow, Yunshen moves so fast! 】

[Yes, this is the excitement! 】

【Where did this go? But wipe out a big window. 】

[Let's talk about it after rubbing the first strand, it will collapse soon! 】

[Heh, you've betrayed Yuanshi's embarrassment into anger? 】

[Yo, he's in a hurry, he's in a hurry--]

【Incompetent Fury.jpg】

Gu Yun's fans sneered, hehe, not only will you bet on losing money for a while, but your faces will also be swollen.

However, they were very restrained and did not leave any affirmative words, such as the Yunshen will definitely increase the bet, so as not to be taken advantage of.

just in case......

They will also use their own power to save public opinion. With them around, no one will want to hurt Yunshen!

The rotation of the grinding wheel did not stop, and countless gravel fell, like a fine rain.

Five minutes later, the jadeite has already solved half of the pear-shaped rough 'head', which is hemispherical, with a uniform color without a trace of impurities, and the whole body glass is yang green, which is consistent with the performance of the window.

At this time, the grinding wheel also came to the first crack on the rough jadeite.

This is a dreadlock about seven or eight centimeters in length, and it seems to have a certain depth, with obvious rust and mottled color at the opening.

On both sides of the lock, there is an obvious weathering layer with a certain thickness, which is called "skin lock" because it is no different from the outer skin.

This kind of fissure looks scary, but most of them only exist in the epidermis and will not penetrate deep into the jadeite.

For professional stone gamblers, this kind of crack is not terrible, but the terrible crack in the middle of A02.