Chapter 3

On the holographic screen, the host is auctioning the 5.8 kilograms of oily green jadeite offered by Shang Yun, and the bidding below is one after another.

"I will give out 200,000 star coins!"

"250,000 star coins!"

"260,000 star coins!"

"280,000 star coins!"

...

Host Tan Shu: "The current bid is up to 300,000 star coins. Does anyone want to increase the price?"

Wonderful eyes looked around for a week, and saw that no one continued to bid, he smiled and said: "300,000 once, 300,000 twice, 300,000 - the deal! Congratulations to this gentleman for the price of 300,000 star coins. This oily green jadeite!"

Bai Jing glanced at the screen and walked out of this gorgeous spherical building.

He used his brain to book a room in advance, left the bustling crowd, walked through the towering buildings on both sides of the road, and walked into a remote path.

The location here is not good, but the price is cheap, only three hundred stars a night.

Opening the door, the room is very modern, with a simple combination of black, white and gray, and intelligent home appliances. Since he entered the room, he has automatically adjusted the lights, music, and even the bathtub with hot water.

The housework robot put the brand new slippers at the door. After Bai Jing put them on, he immediately went to the bathroom to take a hot bath.

The warm water penetrated every pore of his body, and Bai Jing let out a comfortable moan, soaking his whole body in the bathtub.

He hasn't bathed for a week. Water resources are extremely precious in the apocalypse. Even if he is splashed by the stinking liquid of zombies, he can only simply scrub it.

Bai Jing soaked for a whole hour, and didn't get up until his skin was completely moisturized, and put on the prepared gray bathrobe. The dirty clothes were cleaned by the housework robot. He wiped his brown-black hair casually, and lay on the bed and started fiddling with his brain.

As soon as the light brain was opened, a novice guide popped up on the interface.

Because it was in a hurry before, Bai Jing had not yet had time to check it, and now there is plenty of time, just in time to understand the system.

An hour later, Bai Jing had a basic understanding of the operation of the optical brain, and of course information about this era. He was a little surprised that this era was actually related to the end times he was in before.

Zombies broke out in 2050. After hundreds of years of struggle, human beings finally eliminated the zombies and won the final victory, but also suffered huge losses. The earth is polluted by viruses and devastated.

In order to survive, human beings have concentrated all their efforts on the development of science and technology, and finally found a habitable planet in the Milky Way. Using wormholes and space jumping technology, all the remaining 100,000 people on the earth were immigrated to the capital star. On this basis Gradually colonize hundreds of surrounding planets.

It is a pity that after immigration, it was found that these planets have all the substances needed for life, except for the lack of energy.

After difficult exploration, the researchers of the Empire found that there are a large number of rough stones irradiated by cosmic rays on the capital star and surrounding planets, and the 'emeralds' contained in them can be used to provide energy.