Chapter 17

"Where? Cut the camera to him." Several senior stone gamblers said anxiously.

The staff next to him immediately operated the light screen, and the slender figure of the teenager was displayed on the super large screen about five meters long.

Wearing a very ordinary white shirt and black trousers, with a pair of thick black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, he looked inconspicuous, and was concentrating on marking a few pieces of wool.

Looking at the boy's answer sheet, all the stone gamblers were shocked: they were all correct, and their talent was no less than that of Du Xingyu!

"Who is this kid? His eyesight is extraordinary."

"Yes, to be able to distinguish all the fields, the basic skills must be extremely solid."

"Do you know him, what's his name, and which planet does he come from?" Lu Yuanchao, a sixth-level gambling stone master, asked the crowd behind him.

Such a good seedling is rare, but it must not be buried!

Unfortunately, no one present could answer his question.

They have never heard of this young man, and looking at his clothes, he should be of civilian origin.

"Master Lu, according to the examination room he is in, he is from Proxima Centauri." A staff member replied.

"Proxima Centauri? Well, yes, you can teach such a good seedling. It seems that the position of the third largest branch has been preserved this time."

The head of the Stone Gambling Association flashed light in his eyes, stroked his beard and smiled.

Hearing the president's words, the other stone gamblers looked at each other and made a judgment in their hearts. It seems that the Proxima branch is not as hopeless as they thought, and it is necessary to make more friends with them in the future.

And the Vic Star branch president, who was ranked the fourth largest guild, secretly gritted his teeth and felt resentful in his heart.

He thought it was a sure thing to rise in the rankings this year. He even wrote a celebration declaration and was just waiting for it to be released.

But I never thought that the Proxima Star Guild would have a bad luck, and a talented young man with talent comparable to Du Xingyu saved them from the situation of falling ranking.

Why is this boy not in their Vic star? Damn! hateful!

Bai Jing, who was observing the wool, suddenly felt a sense of being watched. He looked around quietly and found no danger, so he calmed down and continued the exam.

Perhaps he is too sensitive. This is the headquarters of the Capital Star Gambling Stone Guild. It is the safest place in the entire empire except the palace, and there will be absolutely no accidents.

Four full hours have passed since the assessment time. After Bai Jing drank two nutrient solutions to replenish his strength, he entered the virtual space again.

All of the fifty-five pieces of wool have been carefully checked. Except for six pieces that still have no clue, the number of the remaining wool has been filled in on the answer sheet.

Looking at the numbers of the six pieces of wool, Bai Jing frowned slightly, intending to save them for the end, but he really couldn't tell that he could only rely on luck.

Now he is concentrating on finding the wool that can produce jadeite, which accounts for 5 points, and it is also the part that really tests the ability to gamble with stones, so he must get it.