We're happy for you

Adam's: POV

I was talking to the principal about Elliot. "Violence is not allowed at school." he said. "Bullying isn't allowed either. You have done nothing to stop it. I'll sue this school if the bullying doesn't stop." I replied. I stood up and walked out of the office.

I happened to walk into a man and he dropped his folder. "God, I'm so sorry." I said. "No harm done." he replied. I gave him his folder back and he smiled. "You're Adam right, Jack's dad." said Scott. "That's me." I replied with a smile on my face. "I'm Scott Owen, his history teacher." he said. "He has talked so much about you, you're his favorite teacher." I replied and he nodded his head. He's so handsome.

(Scott Owen)

(Scott Owen)

"This may sound strange, but do you want to go out with me?" asked Scott. "You mean like a date?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "I'd love to." I replied. "Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow." said Scott. I gave him my adress. "Thank you." he replied. He took the note and left. I was smiling happily

***

I found my kids in the living room. Jack was watching Cinderella with Emily. He's a wonderful brother to her.

"I met Scott today

"I met Scott today." I said. "What do you think of him?" asked Jack. "He's kind, funny and handsome. He asked me out for a date." I said and smiled again. Jack looked at me.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing, we're just happy for you." he said. "You deserve to be happy." replied Emily. "I know I can always count on you two." I said and hugged my kids. "We love you." replied Emily. "I love you two too. I couldn't ask for better kids." I said.

I'm happy for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~