You can't escape

Jack's: POV

I've been in this basement for two days now. Maybe the phone can help me. I picked up the phone and I heard voices. I turned around and saw five boys. They were bloody and they looked coldly at me.

"Who are you?" I asked. "We're the boys Scott killed." said Alex. I gasped. "You can't escape." replied Enzo. The door opened and I froze. "Goodbye." they said and disappeared.

"Good morning Jack." said Scott. "Please, don't hurt me." I begged. "You're so pretty." he replied and began touching me. "You're a sick monster." I said. He took off my clothes and I screamed when he forced himself into me. He drugged me and I passed out.

***

I woke up in a room and I had no idea where I was. The door opened and a boy came in. He was wearing a pink skirt, a corset and boots. He noticed that I was staring at him. I looked away and blushed. He didn't liked it.

(Julian)

(Julian)

"What are you looking at?" he asked coldly. "Nothing." I said. "Here's your clothes for tonight." he replied and gave me a dress. "What's your name?" I asked. "Julian." he said. "I'm Jack." I replied. "I know who you are." he said. I didn't know what to say.

"Here." said Julian and handed me a glass of water. I drank and handed it back when I was finished. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome." he said. "You're the first person who's kind to me." I replied. "I was also Scott's victim." he said. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "Change now, they're waiting." said Julian and walked out of the room. I changed to my dress. I took a deep breath and walked out.

I like Julian

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~