I can't take this anymore

Adam's: POV

I woke up to Luna's crying and Oliver went to her room. She has colic and she has been crying every night. I was close to break down. I went up and walked to the kitchen. I filled a glass of water and drank it. Luna was still crying. The room started spinning and I was breathing heavily. I broke down on the floor.

"Adam." said Oliver. "I can't take this anymore." I sobbed. "Look at me and take a deep breath." he said. I looked at him and my breathing became calmer. Oliver hugged me.

"I'm sorry." I said. "Don't apologize, you haven't done anything wrong." he replied. "I just want to feel happy again." I said. "I know." replied Oliver. "Sing something please." I said and he smiled. "How about the song Nirvana that you wrote?" he asked. "Sounds perfect." I said.

When the stars are too cold, frozen over the glow. On the edge of the night, we can be their light. So give me more then you touch, and give yourself to the rush. Just keep holding my hand, as we're taking off. I know where we'll land. sang Oliver. Outside, the full moon lit up the dark sky. I fell asleep in his arms.

 I fell asleep in his arms

***

We were in the hospital the next day. I had to talk to a doctor. I found out I've postpartum depression. It was very difficult to find out.

"We'll help you to bond with your baby." said the doctor. "Thank you." I replied. "You don't have to be ashamed of it, it's not your fault." he said. "I know." I replied. Oliver was holding my hand. "You're a strong person Adam, I'm proud of you." said Magnus. "Thanks." I replied.

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~