We'll take very good care of him

Elliot's: POV

I had been at a party and lost the track of time. I opened the door and met dad in the hallway. He crossed his arms and gave me a strict glance.

"Where have you been, young man?" asked David. "At a party." I said. "Do you know how late it is?" asked dad. "I lost the track of time." I said. "I've got a call from your principal and she told me you skip lessons and end up in fights." replied David.

"There's none of your business." I said coldly. "Don't use that tone at me." he replied angrily. "I don't give two fux." I said. "That's enough, you'll be sent to a juvie." replied dad. "No dad, please, anything but that." I said. "You need help, it's for your own good." replied David. I glared at him.

***

"Welcome, my name is Marie." she said. "I'm David Benson." he replied. "This must be your son Elliot." she said. "He needs all help he can get." he replied. "We'll take very good care of him." said Marie. "Great." replied dad. I rolled my eyes. "Is there a problem?" asked Marie. "No, everything is fine." said David. "Well, goodbye." she replied. "Bye." he said and left.

Eli was sent to a juvie

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~