This is the best day ever

Emily's: POV

I was wearing my Mad Hatter's costume. I love Johnny Depp, he's my idol. His movies were my escape. "You look just like him now." said Jack. "I know." I replied and he chuckled softly. "We're going to an amusement park today." replied Adam. "Yay." I said happily.

After the breakfast, we drove to a theme park and had a lot of fun. Me, Jack and Eva ride a carousel and they waved at us. Dad had his arms around papa and he smiled. I'm so happy he found him.

***

***

Dad and papa took me to the cinema later in the day. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Is it you who's Emily?" asked a man. I turned around and saw Johnny Depp. I started crying and he gave me a hug. He picked me up in his arms. "Yes." I said. "It's nice to meet you and I love your costume." he replied. "The mad hatter is my favorite character." I said. "Mine too." replied Johnny with a smile on his face.

"You're my idol and you've helped me so much. You were there for me when nobody else was. I was two, when I saw Charlie and the chocolate factory for the first time and you became my idol." I said. "You're a strong girl and I'm so proud of you." he replied. "This is the best day ever." I said happily.

We watched Alice in Wonderland together and I got a bag full of signed stuff from Johnny. Dad took a picture of us too. I'll remember this day forever.

I'm so happy for Emily, she deserved it so much🥺💗

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~