Home is where the heart is

Oliver's: POV

"Are you really sure about this?" I asked. "Yes." said Adam. "Mom and dad haven't seen me in a year." I replied. "It'll go well, trust me." he said and I smiled. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. A woman opened the door. She looked at me.

(Tina)

(Tina)

"Hi mom." I said and she looked shocked at me. "I'm alive." I said. She walked gently up to me and put her hand on my cheek. "Oliver?" asked Tina. "Hey." I said with a smile on my face. Mom hugged me and tears were rolling down her face. Dad came out and he was shocked too.

"Hi dad." I said. "Oliver, you're alive." he replied and hugged me. "I've missed you two so much." I said. "We've missed you too honey, we never thought we'd see you again." replied Tina. "We thought Scott had killed you. It won't end well if I see him." said Victor. "Don't worry dad, he's sitting behind bars." I replied.

"You've someone with you." said Tina. "This is my husband Adam, he saved my life." I replied and smiled. "Was it you who saved our son from that monster?" asked dad. "Yes." said Adam. "Thank you so much, we're eternally grateful." replied Victor. "Come in." said Tina and we went into the house.

***

Do you wanna hear something funny?" I asked. "Yes." said mom. "You have three wonderful grandchildren." she said. "Have I become grandma?" asked Tina overjoyed. "Yes." I said. "Oh my goodness." she replied.

"Their names is Jack, Emily and Luna." I said. "I can't wait to meet them." replied Tina. "You'll love them." I said. "Emily looks like me, but have Adam's personality." I replied. "Yes she has." he said. "Aww." replied mom.

Oliver is reuinted with his parents

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~