Love is in the air

Noah's: POV

"Look at the birds." said Emily. "They're so pretty." replied Adam. "I agree." I said. "Thank you for this daddy." she replied. "No problem." he said. The sun shone through the leaves and the air was warm. We went to a park and had picnic. Everything was good until a ball come flying.

 Everything was good until a ball come flying

"Ow." I said when the ball hit my leg. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" asked a boy worried. "Yeah." I said. "I didn't mean to hit your leg." he excused. "It's okay, I'm Noah Benson by the way." I present. "Felix Stewart." he said. "Nice to meet you." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I have to go now, but can I get your number?" he asked. "Sure." I said and we changed phone numbers. "Thanks Noah, I hope I see you again." he said before he left. "Same here." I replied.

"Someone'a in love." said Robin. "Maybe, I don't know." I replied, but my cheeks turned red. "I haven't seen you so happy in a very long time." said dad. "I'm in love with him." I admitted. "Noah is happy." said Emily and clapped her hands. I hugged her and she giggled softly.

***

I was in my room when my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen with a smile on my face.

Felix
Hey Noah, I just wanted to say hi😊

Noah
Hey Felix. It was really fun to meet you today and I would like to see you again😊

Felix
Where do you live? I can pick you up tomorrow if you want to.

Noah
I gave him my address

We chatted with each other late in the evening. A wonderful feeling filled my body. I was so in love with him and he made me so happy. I sent away a good night to him and he sent back a heart. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

I ship Felix more with Noah, than Elliot to be honest

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~