The making of Harry Potter

Noah's: POV

"Are you excited for the Harry Potter trip today?" asked mom. "Yes I am." I said. "I know you are." she replied with a smile on her face.

***

I put on dark makeup and changed to my Slytherin uniform. We took a Harry Potter bus to the studio and I was overjoyed. I took many pictures with my phone. We visited the Great Hall, Hagrid's hunt, Dumbledore's office, Diagon Ally and other places. Then we went into the shop and Katy Perry's song Dark Horse was played on the radio.

So you wanna play with magic? Boy, you should know whatcha falling for. Baby do you dare to do this? Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse. Are you ready for, ready for. A perfect strom, perfect strom. Cause once you're mine, once your mine. There's no turning back. I sang.

"You should be a singer." said Dani. "Maybe, I don't know." I replied. "You have a great singing voice." she said. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome." replied mom. The best part was when I met Jason Isaacs, Tom Felton and Helena Bonham Carter. I got their autographs and we took a picture together. I was over the moon.

***

***

"I had lot of fun today." I said when we were back at the hotel. "I'm glad you had fun." she replied. "This was the best day ever." I said and mom smiled.

I'm so happy for Noah

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~