You and Adam are the best teachers ever

David's: POV

-Flashback-

July 13th 2018: New York

I was undercover as a preschool teacher. Adam was my assistant. I love kids. I wrote my name on the board and awaiting my students. Then the door opened and they came in. The children sat down on the chairs and looked curious at us.

"Hello, my name is David and this is my little brother Adam. I'm the new teacher here." I said. The kids said their names and everything had gone well so far. It feels so good to be a teacher. "How about dressing up?" asked Adam. "Yay." said the kids happily. He pulled out a box and opened the lid. They dressed up as princess or Spider man. He also read storybooks to them.

"You and Adam are the best teachers ever." said a girl. "Aww, thank you so much." I replied. "It makes me so happy." said Adam with a smile on his face. She gave us a hug. I saw a tear rolling down his cheek.

***

***

"This is the best undercover job I've ever had." said Adam. "Same here." I replied. "If I weren't a detective, I'd work with children." he said. "You'd be a wonderful teacher." I replied and he smiled.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love David and Adam as teachers

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~