The toy store

Dani's: POV

I walked around in the toy store and looked at the cute baby clothes. I bought a few clothes and a teddy bear. I couldn't help to spoil Luna, Olivia and Miracle a little.

I ended up buying all the things in the toy store. I bought a Olaf puppet to Olivia, because she loves him. My phone rang and it was Fred. "Hello Fred." I said. "Are you in the toy store?" he asked. "Yes and I've bought a lot of clothes and toys to Luna, Miracle and Olivia." I said.

"Don't tell me you've bought up the entire store." he replied. "Of course not, I'd never do that." I said. "Dani." replied Fred. "Okay, I bought up the entire store." I said. "You're incredible." he replied. "I'll take that as a compliment." I said and he laughed.

***

"I bought clothes and toys to her, by the way." I said. "That was very generously of you." replied Adam. I showed him the bags and he looked at me. "Dani, are you serious?" he asked. "Do you like it?" I asked. "I love it, thank you so much." he said. "You're so welcome." I replied and he smiled.

Luna crawled up to me and I picked her up in my arms. I showed her a unicorn puppet and she smiled happily. "It's yours." I said and gave it to her. Luna hugged her puppet. "You're a wonderful aunt to her." replied Adam. "Thank you." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Dani

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~