We don't let anybody hurt you

Noah's: POV

I was with mom at her job, I want to be a detective when I grow up. A woman walked in and she looked at me.

"Hey Noah." said Ella. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I've been looking for you." she said. "I don't care." I replied. "Noah lives with me and my wife." said dad.

"But he's my child, not yours." replied Ella upset. Dani adopted me because of his idiotic alcoholic mother abused her son." I said. "You're coming with me." replied Ella angrily and took a tight grip around my wrist. She draggad me out from the police station and pushed me into her car. She started the engine and drove off.

"Let me go

"Let me go." I said. "No, you'll be back home and behave like a normal boy." replied Ella and increased the speed. "This is kidnapping." I shouted. "Shut up or it will end badly for you." she said threatening. But five police cars stopped us and she swore loudly. She went out with me and put a gun on my head.

"Let us go or I'll kill him." said Ella and put her finger on the trigger. "Drop the gun." replied a woman firmly. "I warn you, one more word." she said. "Let Noah go." she replied. "I warn you." she said coldly. I looked at mom and a shot went off.

***

"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death."

"It's over Noah." said Dani softly. "Mom." I said and hugged her. "My dear boy." she replied and stroked my hair. "But the shot?" I asked confused. "She shot herself, Ella is dead." said Dani. "You were so brave." I replied and she smiled. Dad came up to us and I hugged him as well.

"You're safe now." he said calmly. "I thought she'd kill me."I sobbed. "We don't let anybody hurt you." said Fred. "I know." I replied. "Are you okay?" he asked worried and I nodded. "You and mom are my parents, no one can change that." I said. "So true." he replied. "We'll always be your family." said mom. "Yes." I replied.

I'm glad Noah is safe and his mother can't hurt him anymore.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~