I'll give you a better life

David's: POV

-Flashback-

September 10th 2006: New York

I went to the night club, I hate undercover jobs so much. I changed to a dark vest and dark leather pants. I went up on stage and danced around the pole. "Take off your vest." said a guy and I did as he wished. "Kiss me or you won't get your money." replied another. I kissed him and he smirked. I entertained them and did what they wanted.

***

Money was thrown up and I picked them up after I was done. I weny to my dressingroom and changed back to my normal clothes. I'll take a shower when I'm back home.

 I'll take a shower when I'm back home

"You were very good today." said my boss. "Thank you." I mumbled and closed my bag. "Here's money to food." said George and gave me some banknotes. "Thanks." I replied. I whined when his hand touched my arm. "You are an hero for my club." he said. "I gotta go." replied and hurried out.

***

I arrived to a camping and saw a abandoned caravan. An empty gas tank stood outside. I got a worried feeling in my stomach of the sight. I decided to go in and it was much worse. My stomach turned inside out of the smell and I was close to throw up. Empty beer cans lay on the floor and the fridge was full of rotten meat.

But then I found a baby boy and I couldn't understand how his parents let him live in this mess. I picked him up and he smiled at me.

 I picked him up and he smiled at me

(Robin)

"I'll give you a better life." I said. He giggled softly and I smiled warmly. I walked out and went back to my car.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

David will be a wonderful dad to Robin

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~