I'm proud of my family

Emily's: POV

"How was your day?" asked daddy with a smile on his face. "Good, but I want to show you my drawings, it goes fast." I said. "We'd love to see them." replied papa. I smiled happily and they went with me to the classroom.

"Here I have drawn our family." I replied. "It's so beautiful." said Adam. "Thanks daddy." I replied. "Have you drawn this flag?" asked Oliver. "Yes and I'm proud of my family." I said. "We're proud of you as well." replied Adam and gave me a hug.

"Emily love to draw." said Jenny. "Just like her brother." replied Oliver. "Jenny is the best teacher ever." I said. "You're so sweet." she replied. "We have to go now if we're going to see the pride parade." said Adam. "I'm coming." I replied and followed them out.

Then came Caroline's mom and she gave us rude looks. Dad put his arm around Oliver and kissed his cheek. "Mom." said Caroline. "I'm so grateful that my daugther isn't raise by gays." replied his mom. "I'm so grateful that my daugther isn't raise by a homophobic." replied Adam. Tell her dad." said Jack.

"You heard him." she replied. Her mom muttered something and left. "Did you saw her face?" I asked and she nodded. "Be proud of who you are." said Adam. "I am." I replied with a smile.

Then we went to town

Then we went to town. I was sitting on dad's shoulders and we looked at the pride parade. Papa gave him a kiss on his lips and a smile spreads on his face.

***

Dani's: POV

I went to the toy store to buy some dolls. A kind girl named Sarah gave me a Adam and Oliver dolls. I loved them so much.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Aww, so cute

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~