Reunion

Oliver's: POV

I was walking around in the city and people were looking at me.

(Oliver)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Oliver)

I found a police station and I walked inside. A woman noticed me. "You're Oliver." she said. "Yes." I replied. "Your case has been the most difficult case to resolve." said Olivia. "I don't remember so much of what happened that night." I replied.

"Do you know where the other boys are?" she asked. "I was the only one who managed to escape." I said sadly. Tears filled her eyes. She put a blanket around me. "Would you like to meet your parents?" she asked. "Yes, I've missed them so much." I said. "They've missed you as well." she replied.

***

Olivia drove me to my old home. I was pretty nervous. I got out of the car and went up to the door. I knocked and waited. Mom opened and looked at me. Tears filled her eyes.

"Hi mom." I said. "Oliver." replied Tina and hugged me. "Mom." I said and hugged her back. She called at dad and he hugged me too.

"I've missed you two so much." I said. "We've missed you too, sweetie." replied Victor. "My family." I said. "I never thought I'd see you again." replied Tina. "It was so scary." I said and shuddered. "You're home now, he can't hurt you here." replied dad. "I love you and mom so much." I said. "We love you too." replied Tina and smiled.

Oliver is reunited with his parents

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Oliver is reunited with his parents

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~