He'll protect you

Jack's: POV

A few days later

We walked around in town and Miracle slept in her stroller. We went into a toy store and I bought more baby stuff and two dolls.

"Your little sister is so cute

"Your little sister is so cute." said a woman. "She's our daughter." replied Julian. "Young people like you shouldn't have children. Adopt them to a real family who can take of them." said the woman. "Don't tell me what to do." I replied coldly. "We don't need your advice." said Julian.

We paid the stuff and left the store quickly. "I'm so done with people, everyone just keeps complaining about me." I said frustrated. "If they only could realize what a wonderful human you are." replied Julian. "You make me blush." I said. "Aww." he replied and I laughed softly.

***

"How's my granddaughter today?" asked dad and picked her up. Miracle played with his necklace and he smiled. "How's my Adam today?" asked Oliver and kissed his lips.

Miracle covered her eyes and they chuckled softly. Then she started to cry and I comforted her. "Do you want to hear Let it go?" I asked and she nodded. I started to sing and Miracle clapped her hands. "Thank you honey." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Those who say you are a bad dad are really blind." said Julian. "You're right." I replied. "I agree." said dad. "I can always trust you guys." I replied and dad gave me a hug. "Of course you can." he said. I smiled when I saw Miracle played with our dog Scooby. He licked her face and she giggled. "He'll protect you." I said and he barked as a yes. "Good boy." I said.

(Scooby)

(Scooby)

We saw a movie later in the evening and I fell asleep in Julian's arms. I love him so much.

Aww, I love it🥺💕

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~