It's so beautiful here

Adam's: POV

"It's so beautiful here." said Emily happily and looked around. She was wearing Cinderella's dress. "Yes it is." I replied with a smile on my face. Luna were sleeping in her stroller and she hugged her Minnie Mouse doll. "Come." said Oliver softly and took her hand. We went to a shop and outside stood Cinderella.

 We went to a shop and outside stood Cinderella

(Luna)

"You look just like me and you're so cute." she replied. "Thank you." said Emily. She got her autograph and they took a picture together. Oliver put his arm around me and I smiled happily. "Dad and papa, I got Cinderella's autograph." said Emily happily. "We're so happy for you." replied Jack. "Thank you." she said.

An hour later, we were sitting at a bench and ate food. "Dad, can we visit Denmark someday?" asked Emily. "Of course we can." I said. "You'll love it." replied Oliver. "Is it beautiful there?" asked Jack. "Yes." he said. "I can't wait." replied Emily. "I haven't been in Copenhagen since I was three." said Oliver.

***

We were back at the hotel after a few hours. Emily and Luna fallen asleep. Jack went to his room. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I had a lot of fun today." said Oliver. "Me too." I replied. "I can't wait to show Denmark." he said. "I can't wait either, I'm really looking forward." I replied. "It makes me happy." said Oliver with a smile on his face. Then we watched a movie together. Oliver fell asleep and I put a blanket on him. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I'm so glad I met Oliver, he makes me so happy.

Cutest couple ever💗

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~