He wants to go home, but nobody's home

Jack's: POV

I was walking around in town. I passed a bar and I saw my dad. He was drinking a glass of beer. It hurts to seeing him like this. He drows his sorrows in alcohol because of me. A tear were rolling down my cheek. I opened the door and walked in. I went up to dad. I know he's mad at me.

"Hello dad

"Hello dad." I said. "Jack." replied Adam. "Hi." I said. "Jack." he replied and hugged me. I couldn't hold back. I broke down and told him everything. I didn't care if people saw it.

"I'm so sorry dad, I wish I could take back everything I said to you. Scott kidnapped me and held me as his prisoner. He abused me. Then he sold me to the brothel. He made me pregnant." I said. "I forgive you, I'm sorry for what happened to you." he replied. "I'll keep the baby and her name will be Miracle." I said and smiled. "It's a beautiful name." replied Adam. "Thank you dad." I said. He told me he has postpartum depression. David is helping him to bond with Luna. I feel for him so much. I've been such an idiot to him.

***

We walked back home. Emily ran up to me and I picked her up. She hugged me and cried.

"I never thought I'd see you again." sobbed Emily. "I'm here honey. I won't leave you again, that's a promise." I said. She saw my bump. "Baby." she replied. "You'll be aunt and I'm having a girl." I said. "I'll get a niece." replied Emily happily. "You'll be a wonderful aunt to her." I said. She clapped her hands and smiled. "I love you and Luna so much." I said.

Adam forgave Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~