Wedding

Dani's: POV

-Flashback-

January 12th 2011: New York

"Do you take Manfred Barnes to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do." I said. "Do you take Danielle Benson to your wife?" he asked. "I do." replied Fred. "You may now kiss your wife." said the priest. We kissed the the guests applauded.

(Dani's wedding dress)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Dani's wedding dress)

"Congrats Dani and Fred." said Adam . "Thank you." I replied. "So romantic." said Jack. "I'm so happy for you two." replied Olivia. I hugged mom and I cried. "Don't cry." she said. "Everyone's crying at weddings." I replied and Olivia smiled.

"May I have this dance?" asked Fred. "Yes." I said. I took his hand and we danced around. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared om my face.

"This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to you in my life." I said. "I don't what I would do without you, you changed my whole life." I replied. "I love you with all my heart." he said and kissed me. "I love you too." I replied.

***

Fred's: POV

"Ready?" asked Dani. "Ready." I said and went out to the car. He drove to the airport and we checked in. A few hours later we sat on the plane to Los Angeles. I fell asleep and he kissed my forehead. I'm so happy we're married.

-End of the flashback-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-End of the flashback-

I love Dani and Fred so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~