You're safe now

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

July 11th 2018: New York

I was disguised as a sex worker to investigate a brothel. But my plan wouldn't go as I had planned. A guy went up to me. "What's your name?" he asked. "Adam." I said. "I haven't seen you here before." he replied. "I'm new here." I said.

"Well Adam, this is not an easy job." replied Noah and looked at me. I swallowed nervously. "I'm sure I can handle it." I said. His friends laughed. I felt how the tears burned. "Just so you know, it's me who decides here. You follow my orders, is that understood?" asked Noah.

The door opened and a well dressed man came in. He looked at us with a smirk on his face. A boy whispered something in his ear. He went up to me and lifted up my chin. "I choose you." he said. Noah looked at me and grinned. I felt so betrayed. I took the man's hand and we went to a room. He laid my on the bed and began taking off his clothes. I closed my eyes.

***

Olivia's: POV

Elliot and I broke into the brothel. I found Noah. I shot him in the arm and leg tackled him onto the floor. I put handcuffs on him.

"You're under arrest for child abuse, neglect, running an underage prostitution nightclub/bothel." I said. "You'll regret this." replied Noah coldly. "Where's my son?" I asked. "He's upstairs." he said. I walked upstairs and found the room. I opened the door and gasped.

Adam was lying on a bed. His skirt was torn and his makeup was ruined. He was bloody and his body was covered with bruises. I put a blanket around him to keep him warm.

"Don't touch me." he sobbed. "Adam, it's me mom." I said. He opened his eyes slowly and hugged me tightly. Tears were streaming down his face. "Mom." he replied crying. "Shhh, you're safe now." I said softly. "Sorry I failed the mission." he replied. "You were so brave, I'm so proud of you." I said. "Thank you." replied Adam. "I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you." I said.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Adam so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~