I'd love to adopt you

David's: POV

"Darling, I would love to adopt Noah Swan, he has been through a lot." I said. "He needs a family who loves him." replied Fred. "I agree." I said. "I'd love to have him as my brother." replied Robin. "You'll be a great brother to him." I said. "Thank you dad." he replied.

***

Noah was sitting on a swing. I sat down next to him.

(Noah)

(Noah)

"Hey Noah, my name is David Benson

"Hey Noah, my name is David Benson." I said. "Hey." he replied. "I never told anyone else about this. When I was in your age, I was brutally attacked for being with a boy. It was so awful. I was so angry and hurt." I said.

"I'm so sorry." replied Noah. "It's okay." I replied. "Mom started sexually abusing me when I was only three years old. She told me it was our secret and she would kill me if I told anyone. I became mean and sassy to hide my pain. It was a way for me to try to forget everything." said Noah.

"I'd love to adopt you." I replied. "What?" he asked. "I want you to be my son." I said. "Do you really mean it?" asked Noah. "Yes." I said. "Thank you so much dad." he replied. "You're so welcome." I said with a smile on my face.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Noah♥️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~