I know what you do

Jack's: POV

I was talking to Robin when Scott asked me to come into the classroom. I followed him in and he closed the door.

"You can stop playing, I know what you do." I said. He played surprised. "I've no idea what you're talking about." replied Scott. "You kidnap young boys and use them as your sex slaves. Then you killed them and bury their bodies at an abandoned mansion. I won't let you hurt my dad, he has been through enough difficult things in his life." I said. "No one will believe you." replied Scott. I showed him the list with the names and the photos. He took my hand and caressed it.

"Be a good boy now, you don't want to ruin your dad's happiness." he said. I pulled away my hand. "You disgust me." I replied coldly. I hurried out of the classroom, before it got worse. Robin ran up to me. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "Can Emily and I stay with you?" I asked. "Of course." he said. "Thank you." I said and hugged my cousin. 

***

David's: POV

The doorbell rang and I went to open. On doorstep stood Jack and Emily. I hugged them.

"Uncle David." she said happily. I picked up my niece and she smiled. "Can we live with you?" asked Jack. "Of course." I replied. "Thank you David." he said. I made two cups of hot chocolate with whipped cream. Jack told me everything and I feel for them so much.

 Jack told me everything and I feel for them so much

"You'll get another cousin. I'm pregnant with my daughter Lily." I said. "That's amazing, congrats." replied Jack. "I already love Lily." said Emily. "I always wanted to have a daughter." I replied. "You'll be an amazing dad to her." he said. "Thank you." I replied.

I'm happy for David

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~