The tragic ball

Oliver's: POV

-Flashback-

May 10th 2021: New York

"You look amazing." said mom. "Thank you." I replied. "Have fun tonight." she said. "We will." I replied. Mom drove to the school and there were a lot of people. I saw my boyfriend and I had a happy smile on my face. I got out of the car and hugged him.

"Hey Oliver, you look amazing." he said. "You too." I replied. "The cutest couple in the whole world." replied a girl and hugged us. "Aww, thanks." we both said. "It's true." she replied.

(Oliver's outfit)

(Oliver's outfit)

Leo lead me out to the dance floor and we danced. I lay down my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you so much." he said. "I love you more." I replied.

***

Leo's: POV

I found my boyfriend sitting on a bench. "What are you doing out here?" I asked. "The dance is boring." said Oliver. "I agree." I replied and sat down next to him. "May I have this dance?" I asked. "Yes." he said. We were dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight.

"Is the dance still boring?" I asked jokingly

"Is the dance still boring?" I asked jokingly. "No." he said. "I'll always love you, no matter what." I replied. "We're soulmates." said Oliver. "Yes we are." I replied and we kissed again. I picked him up in my arms and he laughed softly.

***

Oliver's: POV

Suddenly panic broke out inside the school. We ran inside and people were screaming. We heard gunshots. I got away from Leo. I screamed his name.

"Leo, LEO!!!" I screamed. Someone went up behind me and covered my mouth with a cloth. I passed out and everything went black.

-End of the flashback-

Scott kidnapped Oliver that night.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~