I could stay here forever

Adam's: POV

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. I smiled at Scott. "Let's get out of this town." he said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To my favorite place." he said with a smile on his face.

I wrote a note to my kids and followed him out to his car. Scott started the engine and drove out of the city. He stopped the car when we arrived to a beautiful house. We stepped out and I felt his hand in my hand.

 We stepped out and I felt his hand in my hand

"Welcome to my home." he said. "You live here?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "The house is so beautiful and timeless." I replied. "I'm glad you like it." said Scott. He gave me a house tour and I was amazed. We went out on the balcony and the view was absolutely wonderful. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh summer air.

"I could stay here forever." I replied and he smiled. I looked at him and I could get lost in his eyes. He smacking his lips against mine. I kissed him back. He picked up me in his arms and went to his bedroom. We made out the rest of the day.

***

We walked around in Central Park and a dog ran up to us. "Flower, come here sweet..." he interrupted himself in the middle of the sentence. He looked at Scott and took a step back of fear. He picked up his dog and ran away. I was confused.

"What was that about?" I asked. "Nothing." said Scott. "He seemed scared of you." I said. "It's nothing, just forget it Adam." he replied annoyed. "I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." replied Scott. "It's okay." I said. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." I replied. "I'm the only one who cares about you." said Scott. "I know." I replied. He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead.

Maybe Scott is not as innocent as he seems

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~