The new me

David's: POV

"I'll have my surgery today." I said. "It will go well." replied Fred. "David." called a nurse and I stood up. "Wish me good luck." I said. "Good luck." he replied. I smiled and followed after her into the room.

***

"Wow, you look amazing." he said, when everything was over. "Thank you." I replied. "My awesome wife." said Fred. I was laughing softly. "It really suit you." replied Adam. "I love your hair." said Oliver. I hugged them and smiled.

(David is now Danielle)

"Thanks guys." I replied. "You're welcome." they said. "I've always loved the new me." I replied. "That's wonderful to hear." said Adam with a smile on his face. "I wonder what my kids will say." I replied. "They'll love you." said Manfred. "Robin and Noah will be proud of you too." replied Adam. "Aww." I said. "I'm so proud of you." he replied. I hugged him and smiled softly. "Thank you." I said.

***

"We're so proud of you mom." said Noah and Robin. "Thank you, it means so much to me." I replied and hugged my sons. "You're welcome." he said. "I know you'll be the best mom ever." replied Noah. "Thank you sweetie." I said. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Danielle is so beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~