I love being on the run

Elliot's: POV

I was walking around in the school corridor with my dad's gun in my hand. I had a evil smirk on my face.

"Come out come wherever you are." I said. I walked to the principal's office and opened the door. "Elliot, please don't." said Matt. "I show no mercy." I replied and shot him to death.

Then I went to a classroom and shot four students. "Elliot." said a guy. I turned around and saw Cody. "Just the one I was looking for." I replied. "Don't do anything stupid now." he said. "Goodbye Cody." I replied and killed him.

***

The voices came up in my head again but I let them talk. We will never disappoint you, we are your only friends. We'll always be here for you. "Thanks." I said and smiled. You're welcome. Do you remember what you used to say? "Hello darkness, my old friend." I said. That's right. "Can you leave my head now?" I asked. Of course darling. I shook my head and chuckled.

I continued my walk through the night and slept in an abandoned house when it was morning

I continued my walk through the night and slept in an abandoned house when it was morning. I hoped that no one would find me because I enjoyed being on the run. I hid all traces of me to assure myself that I wouldn't be found.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I feel for Elliot

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~