I had so much fun tonight

Jack's: POV

We were watching a horror movie. Julian was holding my hand. He's so cute when he's scared. A woman gave us rude glances. I gave her the middle finger. Julian were smiling proudly. The movie ended after two hours. We went out of the cinema and the air was chilly.

"I had so much fun tonight." said Julian. "Me too." I replied. "Did you see the woman's face?" he asked. "Yes." I said laughing. "It was so funny." replied Julian.

"Would you like to meet my parents?" I asked. "Sure." he said. "I just hope they don't embarrassing me." I replied. "My dad is the same." said Julian. "We have so much in common." I replied. "The fate probably wanted us to be together." he said. "I'm glad I met you, I feel so lucky." I replied. "I feel the same." said Julian. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his blue eyes. I covered his mouth with a kiss. Julian kissed me back.

***

"Dad and papa, meet my boyfriend Julian." I said. "It's very nice to meet you." replied Adam. "The same." he said. "We're so proud of you two." replied Oliver. "Thank you." we both said.

"Thank you for not embarrassing me." I replied. "We would never do that." said dad. "Sure." I replied. "Your family is amazing." said Julian. "Thank you for being here for Jack." replied Oliver. "He's the love of my life." he said. I was blushing sweetly. "It's true." said Julian. "I believe you." I replied.

Emily came and she was holding Miracle in her arms. She loved Julian. I know he'll be a wonderful father to her. Miracle gave him a happy smile.

Jack and Julian are so cute together💕 I love them so much❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~