We'll take care of you

Jack's: POV

"Does your parents know?" I asked. "No." said Peter. "Oh." I replied. "They have swallowed all my lies. I told my parents that I like boys and they kicked me out of the house. I had nowhere to go, so I ended up here." replied Peter. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay." he replied.

A well dressed man came in. He looked at us with a smirk on his face. He stopped in front of me. He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes. "You." he said. I took his hand and we walked into a room. He laid my on the bed and began taking off his clothes. I closed my eyes.

***

Olivia's: POV

I was sitting in a armchair with a cup of hot tea in my hand. Our dog slept peacefully in my lap. I stroked her fur and smiled softly. I listened to the rain.

"It looks cozy

"It looks cozy." said Elliot. "I have had a few hectic days and I need to relax a bit." I replied. "Forget work for a while and just take it easy." he said. "You're a wonderful husband." I replied. "Thank you my darling." said Elliot and gave me a kiss. But my quiet moment was interrupted when Jack came running in. His hair was messy and his dress was covered up in blood and dirt. He fell to the floor.

"JACK!!!" I screamed. Elliot lay him on the couch and put a blanket on him. "He'll be okay, he just need to rest." he replied calmly. I stroked his cheek. Someone kicked me. I looked at Elliot. "Don't worry Jack, we'll take care of you." I said softly. "You're safe here." replied Elliot.

Olivia and Elliot are amazing grandparents to Jack.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~