We knew you'd love it

Noah's: POV

Dad took me to the mall next day. He bought new clothes, toys and books to me. I don't understand why he's so kind to me? I don't deserve it. After that we went to an ice cream bar. He ordered a chocolate ice cream to me, he told me it was Elliot's favorite.

"I'm not used to kindness

"I'm not used to kindness." I said. "You are a wonderful boy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." replied David. "Thank you." I said and he smiled. "I've no idea ice cream could taste so good." I said. "Olivia loves ice cream too." replied David. "I've always wanted to have a little sister." I said. "I know you'll be an amazing brother to her." he replied. "I'll protect her with my life." I said. "Aww." replied David.

***

David's: POV

When we got home, Fred had a surprise for Noah. On the kitchen table was a package. He opened it and he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Harry Potter lego and tickets to The making of Harry Potter- Warner Bros studio London." said Noah happily. "We knew you'd love it." replied Fred. "Thank you so much." he said and hugged us. "You're welcome." I replied.

He ran to the living room and began building Hogwarts. Robin helped him. I love to see him so happy. Fred put his arm around me and I smiled softly. Elliot was standing in the doorway and looked at them with envy.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Noah. Elliot is jealous of him.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~