I'll help you

Jack's: POV

I cooked some breakfast to myself, but after the first bite, my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Jack?" asked grandma worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. She walked into the bathroom and held off my hair.

"I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. "You'll be okay." she said. I throw up again. "Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." said Olivia. "

"That's good to hear." I replied annoyed. "Jack, you'll become dad, you're pregnant." she said with a smile on her face. Am I pregnant?" I asked. "Yes you are." said Liv. "I'm scared." I replied. "Come, there's something you need to know." she said.

***

***

"I was in your age when I got pregnant with David. My parents didn't take the news well.  They didn't like that I'd become a young mom. Mom and dad wanted me to have an abortion, but I refused. They kicked me out of the house that day. But Elliot supported me, I wouldn't have made it without him." said Olivia.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." I replied. "I'll help you. I'll always support, you no matter what." she said. "Thank you grandma." I replied and hugged her. "You're welcome." said Liv. "I'll keep the baby." I replied. Grandma smiled softly. "I know you'll be a wonderful dad." said Olivia. "I've a feeling I'm having a girl." I replied. "Aww." she said.

"Is miracle a weird name? because she's my miracle." I replied. "It's a wonderful name." said Liv. "It suits her." replied Elliot. My baby kicked me and I smiled. "I love you so much, I can't wait to see you." I said.

Jack will be a wonderful dad to Miracle

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~