Kidnapping

Jack's: POV

"Hello sweeite." I said happily and Emily hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and she giggled.

"You're a wonderful brother to her." replied Marie. "Thank you so much." I said with a smile on my face. "I love you Jack and Marie." replied Emily. "We love you too." she said.

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and Emily pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine. She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again. I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy.

***

I threw Emily's ball to her. She dropped it and it rolled out on the street. "My ball." she said and went after it. "Stay here, I'll get it for you." I replied. I went out on the street and picked up the ball. I heard a car. Someone covered my mouth with a tissue and I passed out. Emily's ball fell out of my hand.

 Emily's ball fell out of my hand

***

I woke up an hour later in a dark basement. There was only a mattress and a telephone hanging on the wall. The door opened and a man came in. A mask hid his face.

"Let me go Scott." I said. "I'm afraid I can't." he replied. "My family will save me, you'll never win." I said coldly. "Your dad is mad at you, you said hurtful things about him." replied Scott. "I didn't mean what I said. I swear." I replied. "Enjoy your time here." he said. He walked out and locked the door.

Scott kidnappad Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~