The birth

Adam's: POV

"It hurts." I screamed. "It's soon over." said the nurse calmly. "He's getting weaker, he won't survive the childbirth." replied the doctor. "Just let my baby survive." I begged. I'll never forgive Scott if my baby dies. "It's a risk that you both die." he said. "I won't let that happen." I replied. I was holding Oliver's hand and closed my eyes.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." said the nurse. Tears filled my eyes and I smiled. But my smile faded quicky. She was very pale and she wasn't breathing. More doctors rushed into the room.

(Luna Lily Benson)

(Luna Lily Benson)

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Adam." said Oliver. "Is my daugther okay, why can't I see her?" I asked worried. "Because Luna was born a month premature, there's a risk that she won't survive." said the nurse. "Nooo, I don't want to lose her." I replied panicked. Oliver tried to calm me down. "Please, let me see her, please." I begged.

The nurse lay down my daugther on my chest. She was so tiny and beautiful. New tears filled my eyes. "Please, live for me." I said. I sang a lullaby for her. Luna opened her eyes and looked at me. Her heart was beating and she was warm. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. She put her hand on my cheek and I smiled.

***

David's: POV

A nurse lay down my daugther in my arms. Olivia opened her eyes and looked at me. She giggled softly. She had beautiful blue eyes.

(Olivia Emily Benson)

"Hello Olivia." I said and she smiled. "She's beautiful." replied Manfred. "She really is." I said. "I'll protect her with my life, I don't let anybody hurt her." I said. "You'll be a wonderful dad to her." replied Fred. "Thank you." I said and kissed my husband. "I love you." he replied. "Love you more." I said. Eli and Robin were so happy to meet their new little sister.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Adam and David

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~