Family time

Adam's: POV

I was at a roller disco with Jack, Emily and Elliot. Luna was sleeping in her stroller. I lauhged softly when Jack tried to teach Eli how to skate. "Noo Jack, I'll fall." said Eli. "Hold my hands and look at me." replied Jack. He held his hands and looked at his cousin. "Just trust me." he said. "I'll always trust you." replied Eli.

Jack and Elliot came up to us. "Adam, I did it." he said happily. "I'm so proud of you." I replied. "You see." said Jack. "You're the best teacher ever." replied Eli. "Jack is best." said Emily happily. "Thank you so much honey." he replied and hugged his sister.

***

Jack's: POV

I was sitting on my bed and watched Stranger things. One of my favorite tv series. Flower was lying next to me. It knocked on the door and grandma came in. I had told her what had happened.

"Can I talk to you?" she asked

"Can I talk to you?" she asked. "Sure." I said and paused it. "I know how it is. I know what it's like to lose friends, just because you're different. But I also know that a person can change everything and you need to open up to that person." said Olivia. "How did you know which person you could open up to?" I asked. "I didn't know and sometimes I was hurt. And it took me a long time, but I finally found someone who believed in me." she said. "And what did you do?" I asked. "I married him." said Olivia and smiled.

I love Olivia

I hope you liked the  chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~