Stay away from me

Adam's: POV

I drove to the abandoned mansion. I walked inside with a worried feeling in my stomach. I went into a bedroom. I saw dried blood on the sheet and I screamed. I ran out to the garden and stumbled over a mound. With shaking hands I brushed away the soil. A skull stared at me. I felt sick to my stomach. How could I been so blind? I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Tragic isn't it?" asked Scott. I stood up and glared coldly at him. "Stay away from me you monster." I said. "You made a stupid choice Adam." he replied with a smirk on his face.

"Jack were right about you." I said. "But you didn't believe him, you chose me over your own son. I don't think he'll forgive you. But I have to say that he's very pretty." replied Scott. "You would only dare to touch him. I warn you, hurt my son and I'll kill you." I said threatening.

"Ohh, I'm so scared." replied Scott laughing. I picked up my gun and put my finger on the trigger. I shot him and he fell to the ground. I dropped the gun and I was breathing heavily.

***

Ambulances and police cars arrived at the scene. Mom put a blanket around me. Oliver gave me glass of water.

"You okay?" he asked worried

"You okay?" he asked worried. "No." I said.  "It's okay, it's over." said mom. "Jack will never forgive me." I replied and sighed. "He just needs some time." she said.

"I've been a terrible dad." I replied. "I want you to listen to me very carefully, Adam. You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." said Olivia. "Did you just quote Harry Potter?" I asked. "Yes I did." she said.

Adam was so brave

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~