I hope you never came out again

Olivia's: POV

"Don't say that you're still trying to catch him." said Amanda. "Scott is a dangerous man and he has abused Adam and Jack." I replied. "Just give up honey, you'll never win." said Amanda with a smirk on her face. "Thank for ruining my day." I replied annoyed. "You're welcome." she said.

Amanda picked up a photo of Elliot and smiled. "You've a handsome husband." she said. "He's mine." I replied. "I don't understand why he's married to you, I'm much prettier." she said. "I don't understand why you work here when you should be in jail." I replied coldly. She grapped my throat and hate shone in her gray eyes. I gasped for air but she just smiled.

"You'll never win sweetheart." said Amanda. "You're a horrible woman." I replied. "I take that as a compliment." she said ironically. The door opened and she took away he hand. I fell to the floor and I was breathing heavily. Amanda stood in front of the mirror and fixed her hair.

"What's going on here?" asked Elliot. "Nothing." she said. "Stop lying." I replied angrily. "Stop being such a drama queen." she said in a annyoing tone. "The only drama queen here is you." replied coldly. "Let's calm down before a cat fight breaks out." said Elliot.

"Good idea." replied Amanda. "Go." I said. "I'll leave you two alone." she replied. She gave him a kiss on his cheek before she left the room. I felt how the anger was burning inside of me. "You're so cute when you're angry." said Elliot. "Shut up." I replied. I calmed down when he kissed me. "You're the only one I love." he said.

***

Adam's: POV

I stopped the car in front of Scott's home. I shuddered. David looked at me. We'll finally put an end to this.

"Are you ready?" he asked. "Yes." I said. We went in and found Scott in the living room. He looked coldly at us. "You are under arrest for murder, rape, abuse and kidnapping." I said.

"This isn't over." replied Scott coldly. "I hope you never came out again." I said and put handcuffs on him. "You'll regret this." he replied angrily. "Enough." said David and went out with him.

It's not over

It's not over

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~