Miracle has the best parents she could wish for

Jack's: POV

"Good morning sweetheart." I said and picked up Miracle. I walked down to the kitchen and Julian gave me a morning kiss. I gave her bottle of milk and he read the newspaper.

"Something new?" I asked. "Same shit as always." he said. I laughed softly and sang a bit. "Do you want to go out for a walk after breakfast?" asked Julian. "I'd love to." I said and he smiled softly. Miracle smiled happily at us.

***

We walked in a park and the people either walked around or played with their dogs. A elder man came up to us and he looked at our kid with a smile on his face.

"You have a beautiful child

"You have a beautiful child." he said. "Thank you." I replied. "What's her name?" he asked. "Miracle Hope Benson." said Julian. He looked at me strangely. "Well, she has probably got her mother's beauty." he replied.

"Well actually, she has got my boyfriend's beauty." said Julian. "Are you two together?" asked the man in a rude tone. "Problem?" I asked. "Poor child, she won't get a proper childhood." said the man. "Excuse me?" I replied offended.

"I've heard rumors about you. I'll give you a good advice, adopt her to a real family who can take care of her." he said. "People like you don't deserve love." I replied coldly and we went away. "Idiot." muttered Julian.

"Adopt her to a real family, That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." I said. But I calmed down when he kissed me. "Don't care what they says, they are just jealous and closed minded people." replied Julian. "You're right." I said and kissed him. "Miracle has the best parents she could wish for." he replied. "I agree." I said.

Jack and Julian are wonderful parents.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~