It's good to see you again

Oliver's: POV

I stroked my husband's cheek and he smiled in his sleep. "Good morning darling." I said. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning babe." replied Adam. Then we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I turned on the tv. Adam came in and he almost dropped the tray when he heard the news.

Late last night a dangerous crimnial named Scott Owen escaped prison

Late last night a dangerous crimnial named Scott Owen escaped prison. He has been in jail for murder, rape, kidnapping and abuse. If you see him, call the police, don't approach him.

"Adam, it's okay." I said. "No, it's not okay." he replied panicked. "Look at me." I said. He looked at me and and his breathing became calmer. "I won't let him hurt you, I'll protect you with my life." I said and Adam smiled.

***

Adam's: POV

Oliver wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. I love my family and I'll do everything in my power to keep them safe. "When everything's over. I promise we'll be a proper family." I said. "We'll always support you." replied Jack. "Thank you." I said. "We love you dad." replied Emily. "I love you too." I said and hugged them.

"There's someone who wants to meet you." replied Jack. I saw my godmother and she smiled at me. "Eva." I said and hugged her. "Hey Adam." she replied. "It's so good to see you." I said. "It's so good to see you too." replied Eva with a smile on her face.

(Eva)

(Eva)

"Daddy told me he met Michael Jackson in your store." said Emily. "He did, he and Dani were so happy." replied Eva. "So cool." she said. "I'm jealous now." replied Jack. "Michael was very kind and down to earth." I said and smiled. "I bet he was." replied Jack.

I love Eva

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~