New York is not safe anymore

Adam's: POV

I was in my office and tried to find clues that could reveal who the killer is. But it was hopeless. I'm close to giving up. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. David came in and he was holding a photo in his hand.

"Take a look at this." he replied. He gave me a photo of a young boy. His throat was slit and the body was badly damaged. "Thomas Everdeen was raped and murdered last night." said David. "This is starting to get really scary." I replied. "I agree." he said.

Mom came in and she had a little boy with her. The poor thing was shaking of fear. "He saw Thomas being killed." said Olivia. "Oh my goodness." I replied. "Did you see the killer?" asked David. "Yes, but the mask hid his face." he said. "I see." I replied.

(Eric)

(Eric)

"Why was Thomas dressed up as a girl?" asked Eric. "Excuse me?" I asked. "He was wearing a dress." he said. A flashback came up in my head. "Thank you, you've been very helpful." I replied. Mom lead him out. "You okay?" asked David. "I'm fine." I said.

***

Oliver noticed something was wrong when I got home. He was looking at me with a concerned look on his face. "Four young boys has been found murdered." I replied. "Oh my goodness." he said shocked. "New York is not safe anymore." I replied.

"Do you know who the killer is?" he asked. I shook my head. "Poor boys." said Oliver sadly. I looked out of the window and sighed. "No one is safe until the killer is caught and I'll find him." I said. "Be careful, I don't want to lose you." he replied. "You won't, I promise." I said with a smile on my face.

Adam doesn't know Scott is alive

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~