You're beautiful to me

Oliver's: POV

I woke up to a coldly and rainy morning. Adam was sleeping next to me. His back and arms were covered with burns. I stroked them and he woke up.

"Oliver." said Adam. "What has happened to you?" I asked. "Nothing." he said. "You've burns on your back and arms." I replied. He took a deep breath and sighed. "When I was three years old, I was close to burning inside.

Dad's ex-best friend had set fire to our house. But mom and dad got me and Dani out in time. Scarlett was jealous of mom, because she was together with dad. She was also in love with him. Scarlett couldn't stand see Olivia being happy." I said. "That's awful." replied Oliver in horror. I nodded my head in in agreement.

"Dad ended their friendship that day. Scarlett was sentenced to life in prison." I said. "May I?" he asked and I nodded. He ran his finger over my scars and I closed my eyes. "You're beautiful to me." said Oliver. "Thank you darling." I replied and kissed him. "My handsome husband." he said and kissed me back.

***

"We're here now." I said and Emily smiled. We went into the bathhouse and I paid for us. Then we walked to the dressingroom and changed to swimwear. I don't care if people see my scarred body. I've finally accepted that I look like this.

We went out the pools and there were people everywhere. Emily was wearing armbands and we went to a medium sized pool. I went down first and she looked scared at me.

"I catch you

"I catch you." I said and lifted up my arms. "Do you promise?" asked Emily. "Yes." I said. She jumped and I caught her. She laughed happily when she swam. "This is so fun." said Emily. "I'm glad you like it." I replied. "I love you daddy." she said and gave me a hug. "Love you too." I replied.

I love Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~