I love Winter

Adam's: POV

Emily ran into our room and jumped up and down on the bed. We sat up and smiled softly at her. "It's snowing." she said happily. "How about a walk in the forest?" I asked. "Yay." said Emily. Oliver gave me a worried glance, but I gave him a kiss to calm him. "Is it really a good idea?" he asked. "Nothing has happened, we're perfectly safe." I said. "Okay." he replied.

***

We went for a walk after breakfast and our daugther danced around in the snow. She's so adorable. Luna was in a baby carrier. She loves snow so much. A snowflake landed on her nose and she giggled happily. I smiled softly.

(Emily's winter outfit)

"Our snow princesses." said Oliver. I threw a snowball on him and he laughed. "I had to." I replied. "You're so funny." he replied. We were out in the forest until it began to darken. We went back home and I made up a fire in the living room.

Oliver made three cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream to us

Oliver made three cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream to us. We sat on the couch with blankets and had it cozy. Luna had fallen asleep. Flower and Scooby was lying next to her to protect her.

"I love Winter, everything is so beautiful." said Emily. "I agree." replied Oliver. "I want to be special victim unit detective. I want to help young people who have been through the same thing as me." said Jack. "That's amazing, I'm so proud of you." I replied. "Thank you dad." he said. "You've a heart of gold." replied Oliver.

I'm proud of Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~