Stay away from him

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 10th 1995: New York

I tried to keep my eyes open, but I would probably not succeed. The teacher talked about a new student would start here today. I yawned and I would get detention if he saw me.

"Mr. Benson." said Jason and my cheeks were turning red. "We went to the cinema last night and lost track of time." said Ash. Jason mumbled something and turned his back.

(Adam)

(Adam)

Then the door opened and in came a guy with dark/blonde hair. He was wearing a dark sweater with chains and black ripped jeans. In the ear hung a skeleton earring.

(Kevin)

(Kevin)

"Gay." shouted Alex. "For your information I'm actually gay and do you've problems with that?" asked the new guy. Alex stared at him and couldn't say anything. "My name is Kevin Miller and I'm new here." he said. "It's a pleasure to have you here." replied Jason and he was still a bit shocked. "Thank you Mr. Mason." he said polite and went to his seat.

"Hey, my name is Adam Benson and this is my best friend Ashley." I presented. "No one has ever dared to argue with Alex, he's the school's worst bully." she said low. "He's no match for me." replied Kevin with a smirk on his face.

I told him that I liked to sing, play clothes and makeup. I was a huge fan of Queen and Madonna. "I like to play guitar and video games. I also loved to watch horror movies." he said. "That's sounds fun." I replied and he smiled. Then the bell rang and I followed Kevin out to the schoolyard. He showed me his motorcycle. I was very impressed.

***

***

Back home

"How was your day?" asked mom. "We got a new student today." I said. "That's nice." replied Olivia. "His name is Kevin Miller, he's so cool." I said. "Kevin." she replied surprised.

"Do you know him?" I asked. "I've heard of him." said mom. "He has a motorcycle." I replied. "Stay away from him." said dad. "But he seems so nice." I replied. "He can't be trusted." said Elliot. "I like him." I replied. "Please Adam." begged mom. "Fine, I'll stay away from him." I said. "Good boy." replied Olivia.

-End of the flashback-

Kevin is bad blood

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~