Scott is not who you think he is

Jack's: POV

Robin and I were standing outside an abandoned mansion. "It's pretty scary here." he replied and shuddered. The rain was pouring down and the thunder rumbled in the sky.

We walked into the house and I lit my flashlight. It was very quiet and my heart was pounding of fear. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. We went to the living room and looked around. I found a note with names on the table.

 I found a note with names on the table

"What's that?" asked Robin scared. "Probably a list of people he has murdered." I said. "That man is sick." he replied. I also found gruesome photos of young boys. My stomach turned inside out. "I can't believe he's our teacher." said Robin. "I have to warn dad." I replied.

***

We ran into the house and found him in the living room. "Dad, we have to talk." I said. "Wait, I've some wonderful news to share." he replied excited. "This is serious." I said, but he didn't care. "Scott and I are getting married." replied Adam happily. We looked shocked at him. "He proposed to me yesterday and we'll spend our honeymoon in Paris." he said.

"Scott is not who you think he is. He has kidnapped young boys and used them as his sex slaves. He has buried their bodies at an abandoned mansion." I said. "Scott will be my husband, whether you like it or not." said Adam. "Dad, he's dangerous." I replied.

"That's it, no more video games and horror movies for you." said dad strictly. "Please believe us." begged Robin. "I thought you two liked him." he said. "That was before we found out he was a cold-blooded killer." I replied. "He's not a killer, how dare you accuse him of that?" asked dad upset. "We're sorry." said Robin. "I don't want to hear more things about Scott, understood?" he asked. "Yes dad." I said. "Good." he replied.

Adam is blinded by love

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~