I'll tell when you get older

David's: POV

-Flashback-

May 20th 2009: New York

"Are you awake?" I asked. "Yes." mumbled Manfred sleepily. I laughed softly and kissed his neck. "What about Robin?" he asked. "He's asleep." I said and took of my shirt. Fred did the same and kissed my lips. He kissed my chest and I moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed him more roughly.

"Daddy

"Daddy." said Robin suddlenly. We quickly covered ourselves with the blanket. "Oh, hey Robin." I replied. "Why have you turned papa into a ice cream sundae?" he asked. Fred blushed. "I'll tell you when you get older." I said. "Okay." replied Robin.

(Robin, 3)

(Robin, 3)

I followed him back to his room. I put him to bed. I pulled out a puppet and began to speak in a funny voice. Robin laughed and a smile spreds on his face. "Puppet David love you so much." I said. "Love you too daddy." he replied. I also sang a lullaby for him and he fell asleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I gave him the puppet and walked quietly out of the room.

***

I lay down on the bed and Fred wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Where did we end?" he asked and I smirked. I kissed him and all our clothes ended up on the floor.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Robin is so cute

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~