41 Bermuda Slammer

Arabella's pov
I was the one that decided the release date of the new album: December 31st, to confuse people, so that they would wonder if they could say it was released in 2013 or if they should say 2012.
As always, Mark planned a party: colored lights and our music blasting from every speaker.

After the toast and the congratulations by strangers, Alex, Chase and I, escaped the building, after smoking weed in a small room. «We should go to another party.» Chase said, wearing sunglasses, even if it was night, since his eyes were basically pink.
We agreed with him and sneakily we left the party, heading to better one.
Alex had his aviators on and I had my fingers interlocked with his, as a group of paparazzi saw us.
«Chase, take off your glasses.» one said to Chase.
«No.» he shook his head hiding a smile.
«Where are you going?» another paparazzi asked.
I was already annoyed by them and by their questions. «At your mom's.» I said with a straight face, pulling Alex and Chase away.

We walked away and staggering through the streets of Los Angeles, with laughers and stupid jokes, we found a club, that looked expensive. Somehow we entered it and inside, it was wild: people dancing everywhere and the loudest music I have ever heard.
We found a lounge where we could all sit and not longer after, a waitress arrived and asked if we wanted to order something. «We should do a Bermuda Slammer.» I said to Alex.
«I'm not really feeling like drinking right now, darling.» he said, bringing a stoke of my hair behind my ear.
«I am.» I said.
«I'll bring ya: tequila, salt, a slice of lemon,» the waitress said. «for you?» she asked to Chase.
«Do you have food?» he asked.
«What kind?» the girl asked.
«Anything edible.»
She giggled and walked away. Chase was always hungry and after the amount of pot we smoked, he was hungrier than ever.
I closed my eyes as I got closer to Alex and he put his arm around me; meanwhile Chase kept staring at the dance floor blankly. «You sure he is okay?» Alex asked me, looking at my friend.
«Yeah he is always like that when he smokes.» I said.

The waitress came back, with a shot of tequila on her tray, along with two small dishes with a lemon and salt and a little bowl filled with chips. The girl left everything on the coffee table in front of the lounge and left, after we payed and tipped her. «Can I do it with you?» I asked Alex, picking the slice of lemon between my fingers.
«No, I prefer if you ask that stranger there.» he sarcastically said, but with the most serious face.
«I don't know, maybe you don't like being licked.»
«By you? I love when you lick me.» he smiled.
I got in my knees on the lounge and gave the slice of lemon to Alex. I approached and licked Alex's neck, so that I could stick the salt. I took the shot of tequila and licked the salt off of Alex's skin, to then grab the lemon he was holding between his teeth, that after sucking it, I took it off my mouth and placed it again on the dish, to kiss Alex again. He pull me to straddle him and we made out, as Chase kept eating his chips and enjoy the music.

Alex's pov
I held Arabella tight, under my arm, as we were trying to gather enough energy, to go back at home.
«Wait that's my brother.» Arabella said, looking at the deejay. «No way, that son of a bitch didn't tell me he got a job here.» she said with a smile. «I'm gonna say hi to him.» she said after giving my a quick kiss.
I nodded.
«Can you bring me more chips?» Chase begged.
She giggled and disappeared in the crowd. I watched straight at the point where she disappeared and got lost in my thoughts. «God you're really into her,» Chase said next to me. I turned around to see him staring at me, trying to keep his eyes open, after taking off his sunglasses. «she's into you as well, I can tell.» He then chuckled since he made a rhyme. «Are you gonna like, move together?»
I shrugged. «Don't know,» I said. «I don't think I will before getting married.»
«Well then you'll never move together.»
«Why?» I frowned.
«You don't know?» Chase said. «She doesn't want to get married.»
I bit my lower lip surprised. «You know why?»
«She told me while we were high at college: she told me that if she had one of those lives, with a shitty job, screaming kids and an husband that didn't love her, she would have killed herself.» Chase said. He seemed higher than a hippie in the 70s, which made me doubt what he was saying, until he kept going. «Then she told me that she thinks that when people get married, they stop loving each other, so she prefers living with a person, without marrying them.»
I nodded blankly staring at the wet floor.

Arabella's pov
As our relationship became public, it seemed like everything turned about it. First, the magazines: "Who is Alex Turner's girlfriend Arabella and what is her music like?
The Arctic Monkey's frontman's latest love interest Arabella is also a talented musician.
Alex Turner has been known to date talented and successful women, from presenter Alexa Chung to US model Taylor Bagley, but the Arctic Monkeys frontman's latest love interest shares his passion for music.
Arabella is an Italian singer-songwriter, lead singer of Major Mess, who was first spotted with Alex Turner in late 2011 while the band were touring their Suck It and See album.
The pair were also seen in Australia together, since Arabella's band played as Arctic Monkeys' opening band. But mostly, everybody started knowing about this duo, when Arabella was spotted coming out of Alex Turner's hotel room.
Rumors kept going around, until their relationship got confirmed by their romantic kiss under the rain, in November in New York.
Born in a small town in northern Italy, the rocker grew up with Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Pearl Jam, Blur, Korn, System Of a Down, Oasis, Black Sabbath, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Strokes, Radiohead, Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Soundgarden and many more!!
She started playing the guitar at the age of nine, and now, she's a goddess."

Then, during interviews: «So, Arabella,» the man's said. «now that you're open about you relationship, can you tell us which songs are about Alex?»
I frowned. «I never said I was open about it,» I said. «and if you wanna know if the songs are about Alex, just read the lyrics.»
It got me on my nerves when all the questions for me were about me and Alex and not longer about our music. «Isn't Alex jealous about your friendship with Jess and Chase?» the girl who was interviewing us asked, during another interview.
I sighed. «No and he shouldn't, we are just friends.»
«Can we go back on our music, please?» Evie asked.