Extra

Arabella's pov
«And we are here with Arabella, after an amazing career.» the into the microphone of a small recording studio that was live in all of the United States of America. «Tell us more about it.»
I was sitting on a computer chair. «Umh.. I do really feel like I've done some stuff.» I started saying.
The interviewer cut me off. «Your most recent piece, singing Comfortably Numb with Roger Waters of a year ago is amazing.» he said.
I sighed exited. «I think so too, and all my memories with Major Mess, my solo musical career has got me to working with some of my favorite artists, such as Chris Cornell, Eddie Vedder, the Foo Fighters... Julian Casablancas, Damon Albarn... and Tame Impala.» I said happy. «I also have found with Major Mess a really special person to me.»
The interviewer knew exactly what the audience wanted. «Are we talking with Alex Turner, frontman of the Arctic Monkeys?» he asked.
I smiled sincerely. «Yes, eleven years together.»

My life was amazing, I finally learnt to love it.
I lived in the London country side with my boyfriend; I was surrounded by music, the thing I loved the most; I've quit my habits: smoking and drinking; I was truly happy.
My typical day was all about music and spending time with the people I loved, perfectly balanced.
A cat took Ozzy's place, but not his exactly place in my heart, just found her way to it. Her name was Sharon Osbourne. She was a rescued cat of honey colors. She was friendly and sly; she was with me whenever Alex was not home.
Around spring, Alex was in the middle of touring and I joined him just when I could, as I was writing a sage on the psychological start of addictions.

Evie's daughter was five and another baby, by the golden hair, with the name of Melanie arrived; meanwhile Chase's baby had turned one year old.
Chloe was doing better after the death of her husband, and after a long break from modeling, she got back working. 
As I had a musical solo career, after the band Evie started her own fashion company that was going amazing, all of her clothes were original, eco friendly and affordable; Chase instead became a full time producer and founded his own independent label by the name of Anderson Records, that worked mostly with small artist he believed in.
We did not stop playing together, we would jam sometimes and I would also ask them to fill some drums and bass in some of my songs, but we were no longer Major Mess, not without Jess.