Chapter 9:

"Reward! Give us one! "

"Reward for what? A reward for having a brain?" Wang Qi raised his eyebrows.

And there was a unanimous "Che-" from everyone.

"If you don't do it, you'll be punished, but if you do it, don't even think about a reward.

The atmosphere was lively enough, and Wang Qi found this the right time to speak, "Okay- okay, now let's move on to the last part-choosing a room!"

As he spoke, he held up three cards for everyone to see. Each is written on with a highlighter: Lake View Room, Star Room, and Ordinary Standard Room.

A sparkling lake was drawn next to the Lake View Room, a sparkling night sky was drawn next to the Star Room, and next to the ordinary standard room, just two cots were outlined with a simple pen.

"We'll use the simplest way this time," Wang Qi's tone was resounding, "Each pair will send a representative to guess the fist. After all, luck is sometimes also a kind of strength! "

Tong Che: "......"

What kind of fucking strength is that!

As a black hole in fist-guessing, Tong Che wanted to run away. This show's team should not be so unfriendly to him!

"Now you will have half a minute to discuss. Each group will send a representative to decide the outcome!" Wang Qi declared, "The 30 second countdown starts!"

Tong Che looked at Mu Hanfeng like he was begging for help. But before he could say anything, he heard Mu Hanfeng spit out two words succinctly, "You do it."

Tong Che scratched his hair. "I'm no good." Rather than end up with a small standard room and envy others' big lake and starry skies, Tong Che preferred to admit that he was no good, "I'm not being modest, I'm really no good."

"That's okay," Mu Hanfeng said lightly, "I don't mind."

He came to see Tong Che, not to see the lake and the stars.

Tong Che was speechless, thinking, "But I care!" He had never even stayed in a lake view room or a starry sky room.

However, when he saw Mu Hanfeng's eyes, Tong Che was immediately scared. He only dared to think about it in his heart, and did not say anything.

Half a minute passed quickly, and the final decision was that Tong Che, Mi Beibei, and Yin Lan would guess the fist.

Mi Beibei was the first to win, and she got the Star Room.

She excitedly jumped straight into Ning Ran's arms, "Sister Ning Ning, we'll be able to lie in bed and look at the stars tonight!"

Ning Ran wrapped her in her arms and smiled indulgently. Yin Lan was second, having chosen the lake view room.

"That's good," Xiao Yao put his hand on Yin Lan's shoulder, "We'll play our guitars and sing by the lake. We'll have another new song soon! "

Yin Lan made a V-gesture towards him.

Tong Che lived up to his expectations and lost completely, getting only an ordinary standard room.

He turned his head to look at Mu Hanfeng, and saw that he still had that iceberg face. He could not see any emotion at all.

He wanted to say something, but in the end, he didn't say anything and turned his head away to look out the window.

Later on, all the way to the destination, Tong Che was not in high spirits.

It was already past 9 pm, so the team did what they said and didn't keep the group any longer. They just gave the two Omegas, Tong Che and Mi Beibei, separate alarm bracelets and watched them put them on before letting them go to their respective rooms to rest.