Chapter 68:

On the night after the interview, Wang Qi invited the guests and the entire crew to a casual dinner at the Feng Yang Hotel.

Wang Qi joked with Mu Hanfeng, "Mr. Mu, don't you want to give a discount?"

Mu Hanfeng looked at him askance, "You want a discount?"

Wang Qi intuited that his next sentence was not good, but he still nodded, "Of course I want. Everything in your hotel is expensive. "

Mu Hanfeng also nodded, but did not deny Wang Qi's words. He just faintly threw out four words, "I’ll think about it."

Wang Qi: "......"

I knew it would be those four words again!

But he was really joking. Discount or no discount, this meal had to be taken care of.

All of them were still sitting at one table drinking, except for Tong Che. Even Mi Beibei had some fruit wine.

The wine was pale pink and served in crystal clear goblets, which looked more beautiful than the drinks in them.

Tong Che took one glance at the wine and then couldn't resist taking a second one. His face was full of "longing."

Mi Beibei noticed and asked him with a smile, "Would Brother Che like to have a taste? It's delicious; it doesn't taste like alcohol; it's sweet! "

When she described it, Tong Che was even more excited, and he couldn't help but swallow.

He was about to say "yes" when Mu Hanfeng gave him a gentle squeeze on the back of his neck, warning him, "Don't take a single sip."

Tong Che: "..."

He turned his head to look at Mu Hanfeng, aggrieved.

Mu Hanfeng couldn't bear to see this look on Tong Che’s face, and he was really willing to indulge him, but not in this case.

The drunk kitten was too deadly!

So, Mu Hanfeng came up to Tong Che's ear and whispered, "Kitten, have you forgotten what happened after you ate the chocolate with a wine heart two days ago?"

Tong Che flinched and shook his head like a rattle, no longer feeling aggrieved.

Mu Hanfeng smiled and reached out to rub his earlobe. "Okay, wait until we get home before you can drink."

Tong Che was stunned for a while.  He didn't know whose house Mu Hanfeng was talking about when he said "home", but it wasn't the right time to ask, so he just nodded his head obediently.

The farewell dinner lasted until late in the night. The six people had been together for a month, and were more or less reluctant now that it was really over.

Wang Qi rushed them back to their rooms, "Okay, okay, don't be sad to say goodbye. You are all in the circle, when will you not be able to see each other in the future? "

This was a reasonable statement, and everyone went to their respective rooms without further ado.

Wang Qi shouted from the back, "Tomorrow at 2pm, gather at the underground parking!"

The only response he got was the lazy backs of six people.

But lazy as they were, they were all still reliable.

At 2 pm the next day, the six appeared in the underground car park with their suitcases and pet bags on their backs.

They would all go back to the show's headquarters to count the coins, distribute the prizes, and record the show's finale.